[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.12a

  • From: Ray Haque <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:59:59 -0400

Thanks for all your work, Mick. KisMAC is the only sniffer/stumbler I've used since I got my Powerbook over a year ago. Nicely done.

- Brian

I'll second that. I have had a few people consider the purchase of a Mac, solely to run KisMac. It has definitely enriched my Wardriving experiences. As I like to tell people, "if you just want to find 'a network', use MacStumbler ... if you want to find EVERY available network, use KisMac". KisMac, in passive mode, has made a new man out of me.

Thanks for the good times Mick!

-Ray