[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.12a

  • From: "Brian" <whj6z7602@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:45:46 -0400

On May 13, 2004, at 4:48 AM, Anthony - MacADSL anthony-at-macadsl.com |KisMAC list| wrote:

Le 13/05/04 0:07, « Michael Rossberg » <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Now to some personal decision: After one and a half year I decided to
retire from any further KisMAC development, at least for a couple of
months. Sorry if i did not implement this or that, but I need to do
something else for a while. I will continue including patches and
answering a couple of interesting mails.
I hope you sill have fun.

Hi Mick,

Thank you for that wonderful job !

<AOL> Me too! </AOL>

Thanks for all your work, Mick. KisMAC is the only sniffer/stumbler I've used since I got my Powerbook over a year ago. Nicely done.

- Brian