[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.09a

  • From: Theodore <theodore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:07:12 -0600

Tested it briefly.. seems to be workin good for me... I didn't get to test it with my GPS.. as that was dead as a door nail.. however thats charged up.. and i'll get to test that later this week.

Theodore www.wpgwifi.com
BOFH excuse #398: Data for intranet got routed through the extranet and landed on the internet

On 18-Mar-04, at 2:01 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

I thought it would be time for a new release ;o). I did a zillion of bug fixes the last 2 month, lets hope it will have a positive effect. This new version includes netstumbler import, native gpsd support, faster wordlist attacks. also kismac should stay stable even if nets drop in at a very high rate.
i am currently not at my home, so i could not do in depth tests but everything seems to work fine on my airport card. i will announce the version on the site, if i get some positive feedback from you guys ;o)