[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.09a

  • From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:37:31 -0500

Mick,

I can't seem to download this version from the link.

Erik

On Mar 18, 2004, at 3:01 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

Hi,

I thought it would be time for a new release ;o). I did a zillion of bug fixes the last 2 month, lets hope it will have a positive effect. This new version includes netstumbler import, native gpsd support, faster wordlist attacks. also kismac should stay stable even if nets drop in at a very high rate.
i am currently not at my home, so i could not do in depth tests but everything seems to work fine on my airport card. i will announce the version on the site, if i get some positive feedback from you guys ;o)

<http://kismac.binaervarianz.de/get.php?file=KisMAC009a.zip>

mick