[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05e

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:50:44 +0200

hi,

> I, too, had no luck with expedia.

i wrote doug yesterday, that expedia had maybe no maps for his region,
since i could reproduce his behavior, but i tried it today again, and
it was working. so maybe only a database server got killed. can you
send me your coordinates, if you still have problems.

> I'd like to add the "toporama" service from Canada. What information do
> you need to create an entry?
>
> Here is an URL with direct link to the lat/long searching.
>
> http://ceonet.ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca/
> insertcomponent?
> METHOD=get&URL=http%3A%2F%2Ftoporama%2Ecits%2Erncan%2Egc
> %2Eca%2FEn%2Ftopo2%2Ehtml
>
> (should be all one line)
>
> There is also a "pattern" to the file storage, which it might be
> possible to code into kismac, such that given a certain lat/long it
> would just go and download the maps...

i need working coordinates here too.
thanks

mick