[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05e

  • From: Cliff Albert <cliff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:03:23 +0200

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 05:20:24PM +0200, Michael Rossberg wrote:

> i decided to release 0.05e, so that the long awaited feature of
> automated downloads becomes available. currently the system can only
> download the map and set one waypoint. future releases may also set a
> second waypoint. internally kismac uses now a better exception
> handling, so that a lot of crashes should can be avoided.
> have fun and give me some feedback please.

It would be nice to create an option to use the maps that Route66 for
Mac OS X provides. This enables you to be on the road and continue to
use automated maps. Or an export function to make pushpins that can be
used in route66 to indicate AP's

--
Cliff Albert            | RIPE:      CA3348-RIPE | https://oisec.net/
cliff@xxxxxxxxx         | 6BONE:     CA2-6BONE   |