[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05e

  • From: Richard Smith <smith@xxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 20:00:34 +0800

I, too, had no luck with expedia.

I'd like to add the "toporama" service from Canada. What information do
you need to create an entry?

Here is an URL with direct link to the lat/long searching.

http://ceonet.ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca/
insertcomponent?METHOD=get&URL=http%3A%2F%2Ftoporama%2Ecits%2Erncan%2Egc
%2Eca%2FEn%2Ftopo2%2Ehtml

(should be all one line)

There is also a "pattern" to the file storage, which it might be
possible to code into kismac, such that given a certain lat/long it
would just go and download the maps...

...r

--
Richard Smith, Associate Professor School of Communication
Director, Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology