[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05d

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>, kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:04:58 +0200

>>  i am just uploading version 0.05d1. it will give you the chance of
>>  disabling the suid scripts (in fact, they are disabled by default).
>> <http://www.binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/get.php?
>> file=KisMAC005d1.zip>
>
>       Weird.  I clicked this link and downloaded the file, but it's only
> 1996174 bytes long (KisMac004d.zip was 3640821 bytes), with an MD5
> hash of 7635a67fe8559e3101dc485e92ceaffd.  When I try to uncompress
> this file with StuffIt Expander, it returns an error saying:
>
>       Does this match what you uploaded?

there seems to an error in the upload. the strange thing is that the
byte size correctly shown in ncftp... my checksum is
994b73f8369ac7aaa0245f7eb8c5a213.
what i guess, is that our isp resets the connection, if there is too
much traffic. i put the file on a different server now. however you can
still use the old link.

mick