[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05d

  • From: Bob Cunningham <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:52:28 -1000

The new KisMAC 0.05d seems to work just fine (on my 500MHz iBook,
Mac OS 10.2.6, standard Apple AirPort card).  Although I haven't
tried any of the new features (nor have I tried GPS just yet; will

I do like the way it starts up faster without asking for an
password.  (It only asks for that when being installed; which seems
just right.)

On Tuesday, Jul 22, 2003, at 22:20 Pacific/Honolulu, Michael Rossberg