[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.05b3

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:04:31 -0700

Hi Mick,

I just tried the new version, and it caused a kernel panic the first
time I tired it.  (Come to think of it, I have experienced a kernel
panic quite often the first time after I install a new version of
KisMac.  I restarted, and the first time I quit the SigMeter
application just in case it was the problem, and KisMac worked fine.  I
then tried without killing the SigMeter, and it worked that time.  I
quit KisMac, and the WirelessDriver didn't reload properly.  I went to
the driver  tool, and told the MacJack driver to quit.  The
WirelessDriver still didn't load so I started KisMac again, and it
worked, and upon quiting it this time, the WirelessDriver reloaded fine.

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering