[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.03b

  • From: "wire less" <thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:03:34 -0500

Hi Mick,

Since changing to the new version of KisMac and testing it out a bit, I have
had it crash once when changing the pregerences. I have tested the o.3a version
quite a bit and nothad one crash at all. I can send you the logs if that would
help you at all?

Also after quiting the apllication it removes the Airport icon from the menu
bar, something the last version never did. I have to go back into the Network
prefs pane and change to back to view it in the menu bar.

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com