[kismac] Kernal Panics in 10.3.x -- What to do???

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:12:04 -0500

Has anyone had any luck in using KisMac with the Sourceforge Wireless driver in 10.3.x? I get nothing but Kernal panics when I start to scan in OS X 10.3.3. I had Kismac working in Jaguar 10.2.6 with the Sourceforge Wireless driver. In both operating systems, I installed the patch for the wireless driver. And in both operating system versions, I installed the Wireless driver first, made sure my card was working with it, and then installed KisMac.

I am hoping that someone can advise me on what to do. Which version of KisMac should I be using with Panther? I tried the latest, which I downloaded right after Mick said he hung up the project.

Are there any other good network scanners for Panther users? Or, should we wireless fans stay backlevel to Jaguar, due to lack of software?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/