[kismac] Re: Kernal Panics in 10.3.3 -- What to do???

  • From: <heidingsfelderp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 7:19:46 -0400

I had 0.12a working with 10.3.2    After a failed hard drive, I had to reload
everything, and can not get
it to work.  Kernel Panic everytime!  Kismac is not successully unloading the
wireless driver
(sourcforge).  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall both the wireless
driver, and kismac fixing
permissions everytime I did something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!