[kismac] Kernal Panics in 10.3.3 -- What to do???

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:40:24 -0500

Has anyone had any luck in using KisMac with the Sourceforge Wireless driver in 10.3.x? I get nothing but Kernal panics when I start to scan. I had Kismac working in Jaguar with the Sourceforge Wireless driver. In both cases, I installed the patch for the wireless driver. And in both operating system versions, I installed the Wireless driver first, made sure my card was working with it, and then installed KisMac.

I am hoping that someone can advise me on what to do. Which version of KisMac should I be using with Panther? I tried the latest, which I downloaded right after Mick said he hung up the project.

Thanks in advance.