[kismac] Re: Insomnia

  • From: Ryan Verner <xfesty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:11:21 +0930

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 18:14 +0200, ard jonker wrote:
> No, I am on a 15" TiBook. The big thing is to switch off the display
> illumination. I frequently get 5+ hours  of battery life when abusing
> the tibook as an iPod (I do my language lessons with it) and also war

As the owner of a 1.25ghz Albook, and the previous owner of Tibooks, I
can definitely say that the Albook's battery-use length isn't quite as
good as that of the Tibook.

And yes, with the screen off (and trying to utilise the hard drive as
little as possible, allowing it to spin down), I managed to regularly
get 6+ hours out of mine.