[kismac] Inability to save from KisMac (r123)

  • From: David Kerry <speedyb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:03:05 +0100

I recently installed KisMac (first install on this machine) and ran a scan using my DWL-122, after collecting a few thousand packets for a particular network, I attempted to save the scan to my desktop, however upon doing so, I received the following error:

Saving Failed

KisMAC was unable to complete the saving process,
because of an I/O error. Are permissions correct?

Screen capture: http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9777/picture15ou.png

The error is presented every time I attempt to make a file from KisMac (ie: save, export etc) I've tried using disk utility to check permissions, and still get the same.

Any ideas?