[kismac] Re: If this is a repost ignore it(AE bugs)

  • From: "E. Gad" <p1agu313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:31:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm tried that  mabie with a little more work it'll
finally will work.
Now for some reason  it  (KISMac) says it cant find
the AE drivers LOL.
And the AE hangs.
I'm thinking theirs something whacked with the binary
I have.
I'll do the source route and see what that breaks-
Whats the worst that can happen- I get this POS card
to work, and my intense dislike of closed hardware
increases more.
Why the hell do makers use BrodCom annyway?
Also is it possible that I need to use the a kext file
from the CD, What I meen is, is it possible that on of
the reasons for the speraticness of the AE is some
kind of change happened with the Aiport2 or what ever
this infernal cards extension  is named.
(Gah for love of all that's holy people use better
made and doctumented chip vendors*prism2/a updated
hermes*)

My when If I were Supreme Lord Of All Vent for the
day:
If I were supreme lord of all I would "layeth the
smackdown" on any inventor that didn't document
his/her/it's work, yay may they feel the wrath of
thousands who wish to use it---only to find out: HOW
THE *(&*(*(* DO ___ you insenstive clod!. -jk

--- Michael Vargus <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had the same problem when running KisMac from my
> normal
> administrator OSX login. Here's how I solved it.
>
> 1) Download and install Pseudo v1.2.3... here's the
> link: http://

personalpages.tds.net/~brian_hill/software/Pseudo_1.2.3.dmg.sit

http://mail.yahoo.com