[kismac] Re: High Output Cards that work with Kismac?

  • From: Daren Fentiman <daren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:39:12 -0800

Hmm I tried to install, and got this mess.

"The postflight script was either not executable or not readable."

Don't know what went wrong. -D On Friday, November 28, 2003, at 03:34 PM, Daren Fentiman wrote:

I'll give it a try.
Daren

On Friday, November 28, 2003, at 03:28 PM, Tim Baldwin wrote:

Has anyone tried using the senao/engenius card with the new macsense driver?
It seems that macsense is just rebranding a senao card, but they have
drivers for os 10. Would someone with a senao card be willing to try this
out?

http://macsense.com/driver/mac/aerocardx203b3.sit

tim

From: Robert B.Peirce <rbpeirce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:23:40 -0500
To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kismac] Re: High Output Cards that work with Kismac?

It was working for me under prior releases and is still working under
10.2.8. That is not to say you might not have a problem doing an
initial install under 10.2.8. I don't know about that, but upgrading
to 10.2.8 had no adverse affect that I could see. Of course I am also
using a card that worked under 10.2.6. That also may be your problem.

On Sunday, November 23, 2003, at 03:29 PM, wire less wrote:

Has anyone tried the sourceforge driver under 10.2.8 or panther and
got it to work?

I have been having no luck and am getting frustrated?