[kismac] Re: Growl Links Not Maintained by SVN

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:32:03 -0700

On Mar 2, 2006, at 8:28 AM, Brad Knowles wrote:

At 8:20 AM -0700 2006-03-02, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

The other alternative would be to #ifdef
out all of the code for i386 and change it back to the way it was. This
would however leave us without an mmx / sse version of this crack.

Well, it would be a lot slower, but it should actually work -- right?

IMO, this would be the way to go for now, so that we can get something working, and then try to figure out how to properly vectorize that code for SSE/MMX.

Sounds like the right thing to do. I'd still like to see a net that can be cracked with < r90 but not current before I rip this code back out.

Geoff