[kismac] Re: Google Summer of Code

  • From: "Patrick Kelley" <opticrealm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:10:14 -0700

I said that some of the ideas were crazy.

I call it, "brain-storming."

In photography, sometimes you have to take a lot of pictures to get a few
good ones.

In brain-storming, you have to think up a lot of ieas to get a few good
ones.

Anyways, if you implemented idea 6, then kismac would change your MAC
address, making Idea 4 somewhat untraceable!  (untraceable = no prison
time!!!)  (Just kidding...)

--