[kismac] Re: Gigabyte GN-WBKG

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:04:19 -0700

Good to hear!

I added all known vendor / product id's to the source a couple of commits back. Those of you who are willing to look for it will find them in the source along with descriptions of what each device is (brand etc).

Geoff

On Sep 14, 2006, at 6:34 AM, pusher wrote:

Wireless USB adapter Gigabyte GN-WBKG works with Kismac 191. It seems to
contain Ralink 2500USB chipset. No version number on the adapter (maybe 51162) and FCC ID: JCK-GN-WBKG.

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Communication/ Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=960

The homepage talks about version 1.0, but I can´t find it on the adapter or the box.