[kismac] Re: Garmin GPSMAP 60C(S)

  • From: Pat Heidingsfelder <heidingsfelderp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 05:49:01 -0600

Well actually, this Is my first GPSr. I am not missing too much since I have never used the Electronic compass on a GPS unit... Since using a compass comes hand and hand with using a gps, I think I will spend the extra $30-40 on a Handheld compass, that is sure too work, no matter the batter, or calibration!!!!! have you ever calibrated your compass on the vista???

I think I will jump right to the Garmin GPSMAP 60CS and for go the Garmin GPSMAP 60C.
So you don't need the compass or altimeter after all????

On Feb 24, 2004, at 3:38 AM, Patrick Munson wrote:

Don't you think paying extra for the live compass is worth it? When I bought my legend I took it back right away and bought a Vista.

I think I will jump right to the Garmin GPSMAP 60CS and for go the Garmin GPSMAP 60C.