[kismac] Re: GPSD Support for KisMAC?

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:25:13 +0200

At 11:12 -0400 03/05/07, kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>scroll around etc, but obviously maintaining such a project is a daunting
>task for one person.
>I'm not sure if mick would even be motivated to flesh out the project to
>be such an animal, because i'm not really sure what capacity he uses it
>in, but I figured i'd throw some of these ideas out there incase people
>havn't seen some of the other stuff thats out there.

Well, that's precisely my point: if it takes little (or relatively
little) effort to get out AppleScript events, a lot of folks can take
their own approach. The most fruitful will eventually be used, while
AppleScript is already quite useful as a language by itself now, ie.
immediately. Any effort from Micks side might better be used to
polish out the last problems that are on the list currently.

ard