[kismac] Re: GPS subsystem stops working

  • From: "N. Karras" <nkarras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:54:14 -0400

You need to set the second waypoint manually.  The first is set by the
program.  Unless both are set, Kismac will not know where you are, and your
will neither be displayed, nor will it be recorded if or when signals are

: I have a TN-200 too, and have problems here too. When loading a map
: while GPS is on, the proper map is loaded. IMHO, Kismac then should
: know the scale, right?
: The current location however, is not shown. I can activate it, but
: the marker does not appear. I am I wrong in assuming that it should
: be visible without entering the second marker?
: ard