[kismac] Re: GPS subsystem stops working

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:37:16 +0200

At 14:14 -0700 03/09/25, Richard Smith wrote:
>I have the tripNav as well and can verify that it (eventually) loses
>touch with kismac, although the length of time is quite variable.

I have a TN-200 too, and have problems here too. When loading a map
while GPS is on, the proper map is loaded. IMHO, Kismac then should
know the scale, right?
The current location however, is not shown. I can activate it, but
the marker does not appear. I am I wrong in assuming that it should
be visible without entering the second marker?

ard