[kismac] GPS recommendations?

  • From: Andrew Koch <ppc603ev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:33:07 -0400

Alright... I finally got a USB D-Link 802.11b adaptor, and it works great with Kismac. I just spent about 15 minutes wandering around town and found nearly 100 WAPs.... (not bad for Daytona Beach)

Next step is a GPS. I'd like one that's compatible with Route66 as well as Kismac. $$ are a major concern at this point. What can you all recommend?

It's a bummer that GPSd doesn't have support for my DeLorme Earthmate. I guess that's $130 down the tubes, unless I want to haul 2 laptops ;)

Andrew Koch - K9LDT
Website: http://www.lildobe.net

Maintain thy airspeed lest the earth
   shall rise up and smite thee!