[kismac] Re: GPS problems (was Re: Maps?)

  • From: Ryan Verner <xfesty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:14:35 +1030

On 25/02/2004, at 3:05 AM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

how about using a properly calibrated map?

Define properly calibrated map? KisMAC doesn't want to read any of my maps - gif, .map or otherwise.

FYI, earlier versions of KisMAC worked perfectly without a map loaded.

(By the way, is there going to be better zoom functionality in future versions? Right now zooming, then moving scrollbars, repeat process is extremely tedious.)

dito. i am currently developing a new mapping solution based on opengl, but my time is more than limited....

Know the feeling :-(

Signature space for rent.