[kismac] Re: GPS USB to Serial Compatibility

  • From: Galen <blueandwhiteg3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:06:02 -0700

What are the "right" drivers? The adapter came with nothing but Palm
Desktop software.

P.S. Does anybody know why it sometimes takes up to a few days for the
emails I send to this list to get sent out to everyone in the list? In
this case, my original message was sent on the 26th at 2:25 AM but
didn't get sent on the mailing list until the 28th at 12:25 am.