[kismac] Re: Fwd: wireless card

  • From: Beat Zahnd <beat.zahnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:35:37 +0200

Hi,

One supported chipset is PrismGT. Its a 11g one and works more or less stable. The driver for this chipset is the GTDriver written by Mick. It supports only capturing, no injection. I had some stability problems when using it for long time capturing (>1 week).

Greetings, Beat

On Aug 15, 2006, at 6:58 PM, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

I know, that's what I use, but he was asking specifically about pcmcia, which I shamefully know almost nothing about.

--
Beat ZAHND
Physics Institute