[kismac] Re: Fwd: wireless card

  • From: sidd aka sveno <sidd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:14:36 +0200

i am fine with the orinoco cards. they are plug and play with kismac. just the external antenna connector is somehow fragile. glue a pigtail of your favourite connector to it, so you can easy attach an directional or omni antenna ... thats what i use in addition to the dwl-122. both at the same time make a really good combination.
sveno.

Am 15.08.2006 um 18:58 schrieb Geoffrey Kruse:

I know, that's what I use, but he was asking specifically about pcmcia, which I shamefully know almost nothing about.

Geoff
On Aug 15, 2006, at 9:37 AM, Piotr Malecki wrote:

Hi,

The D-Link DWL-122 802.11b USB wifi adapter supports packet injection.

http://kismac.de/_trac/wiki/DWL-122

Piotr

On 15-Aug-06, at 11:44 AM, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

Any suggestions for this person?

Geoff

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vassili Anastasis <thinker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 15, 2006 6:31:20 AM PDT
To: gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: wireless card

hi,

whats the best pcmcia you would say is the best please.

i have bought 5 wireless cards and non of them work for injection.

please tell me which card works and where i can buy from please..

Regards

Vassili Anastasis
JAVA Computers
Mobile: 0415 100 861