[kismac] Re: Fwd: Re: Packet injection with Airport Extreme?

  • From: devnullian@xxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:13:04 -0600

Thanks for the flowers! Seriously, though, it was the least I could do, since KisMAC is so cool and you give it away.

Special thanks to ralink taiwan, too, for answering their email, and being cool enough to release the specs--are you listening broadcom?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 6, 2006 2:55:00 PM PDT
To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [kismac] Re: Packet injection with Airport Extreme?

Thanks is also due to Devnullian, who donated the device to one of the developers.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Administration Chatam wrote:

I agree, and it probably doesn't get said enough. To all of you guys
working on Kismac: thank you.

On 9/6/06, John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to say that I am thoroughly excited about this all being
done. All those working on it... Thank you.

Also as a bonus.  I already have a DWL-G122 vB1 that I bought at a
garage sale for $5.