[kismac] Re: Fwd: Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:17:00 +1000

Yes - I expect that's what happened. I admit I didn't check the domain registry records. It used to be that we had kismac.info->kismac.de, but it was (before the new legislation) decided that kismac.de was to be the primary domain, so kismac.info was left as a pointer (and I suppose ignored when it came up to expiry)... and I guess now a domain squatter has it in the hope that we'll care enough to buy it back for fifty times what it's worth.

I'm not sure which is the lower life form - domain squatters or spammers.

Theres a thread in the archives that relates to this domain, it used
to redirect to the main website, however it looks like maybe its been
expired and repurchased by some Canadian dude.

Theo

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

 Robin L. Darroch   -   PO Box 1341, Mascot NSW 1460   -  +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx