[kismac] Re: Fwd: Question about Packets/Weak Packet Rates?

  • From: Max Palatnik <palatnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:28:49 -0600

I beleive it's an airport, just an airport nto an airport extreme
card.  I've never seen anything while messing with the computer to
lead me to believe otherwise.  I was using the viha driver in passive
mode (i've read a lot about the airport extreme compatibility issues).

Interestingly enough, after i sent that email, my laptop managed to
find 620 or so weak packets.  But now, 72 hours later, has only fonud
another 100 weak packets or so since then.

I don't quite understand why so few packets are coming through as
traffic, but perhaps that has something to do with why it's not
detecting weak packets?

2402625 packets
47850 data packets
722 weak ivs