[kismac] Re: FreeMacWare mentions us!

  • From: numE <numE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:34:00 +0100

but you have to think about the following point:

simply compiling and "distributing" the binary is a thing nearly
everybody is able to do...
but than we had to hand over a pkg, too....

why not letting kismac check itself... and if check fails... fix it.. so
we have still
the "mac simplicity... install = drag & drop"