[kismac] Re: FreeMacWare mentions us!

  • From: Piotr Malecki <maleckip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:10:14 -0500

Possible solution:

Have a dmg, inside of which you have Kismac with drag-and-drop
instructions on the side as well as having a tiny installer labelled
"Wifi driver installer" or something like it. Then have Kismac check
(on startup) if the installer ever ran (not just in the last update).
 - If yes, then launch Kismac.
 - If no, then tell the user to run the installer from the dmg (and
provide a we address to redownload the dmg if the user deleted it).

Piotr