[kismac] External ASUS WL-100G Broadcom-based 802.11g card

  • From: Erick van Rijk <emvr@xxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:37:38 +0200

Hi All,

I'm new to the list so, forgive me if I ask something that has been asked before.

I'm currently trying to use an External ASUS WL-100G Broadcom-based 802.11g card in combination with my internal original Apple Airport b card.
But what I'm running into is that I can't use both the cards at the same time or/and I can't seem to figure what card is actually used.
Is there a way to enable injection for the External ASUS WL-100G Broadcom-based 802.11g card?
I would also like to see an option to select the MAC/en0 id of the card when selecting a driver, is that possible?

Erick