[kismac] Re: Expedia maps and KisMAC 0.05e

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:51:29 +0200

hi,

> You mentioned that you at one point successfully got the Disneyland
> area map to load.  I'm still unable to get either my Chicago-area map
> to load or the Disneyland one per the coordinates you mentioned.
>
> Are we Expedia-constrained U.S. users out of luck?

currently it seems so. expedia does not really like what we are doing
(and we are not the only ones). as far as i can tell now, they enabled,
just the night i released 0.05e, a check for cookies and scripting (in
this way filtering the good apples from the bad ones). i am currently
working on a way to bypass this, but my time is pretty limited right
now. you have to wait another week i guess... sorry

mick