[kismac] Re: EUREKA!!!!!

  • From: Lasse Jespersen <elj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 11:00:21 +0200

Good luck with that.. I have a WPC11 myself, and have been unable to use
it for anything BUT kismac, even with ioxperts' driver set, where it
worked not-so-flawlessly alas.

With kismac's passive scanning, the WPC11 would often cut off then cut
back in, resulting in MANY DumpLogs of weak packets. The many small
DumpLogs, rather than one complete one, proved useless to me..

I sat a few meters from the accesspoint, so the signal was very good.

Lasse Jespersen <elj@xxxxxxxxx>