[kismac] Re: Drivers problem

  • From: Jakub Gonet <kuba.gonet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:15:29 +0100

You need to uninstall any drivers you have installed on your own, remove kismac plist and other temp files (eg. using AppTrap), reboot and you should be ok.

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-12-01, o godz. 17:07, przez osoba:

I have a problem with drivers.. i have MacBook 2,4GHz intel core 2 duo, 2gb... white Im installing kismac, connecting my wifi adapter - its DWL - g122C1 (d-link), choosing a USB device with prism2 chipset, passive mode. And i see alert about that he can't find the drivers... Early i downloaded some drivers -ralink? it works - i can connecting to wifi networks but kismac doesnt work.. I read in some forums that i need to remove this, no problem. What i need to do? i google but nothing found..