[kismac] Drivers problem

  • From: osoba <sk1nw4lker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:07:25 +0100

I have a problem with drivers.. i have MacBook 2,4GHz intel core 2 duo,
2gb... white
Im installing kismac, connecting my wifi adapter - its DWL - g122C1
(d-link), choosing a USB device with prism2 chipset, passive mode.
And i see alert about that he can't find the drivers... Early i downloaded
some drivers -ralink? it works - i can connecting to wifi networks but
kismac doesnt work.. I read in some forums that i need to remove this, no
problem. What i need to do? i google but nothing found..