[kismac] Re: Deluo BT GPS

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:03:24 +0800

Look up gpsd, download it, patch it (see my other e-mail), install it, use it. That should let you do what you want with your etrex and KisMAC.

I have a garmin etrex vista c. I haven't been able to get it to work with kismac. It may have something to do with my unit not supporting NMEA.

59

On Jan 30, 2006, at 12:19 PM, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

Well, my USB GPS has arrived.

I can now test out the GPS features of KisMAC.

Speaking of which, I picked up a Deluo bluetooth GPS receiver the other day. Does anyone here have one of these? I haven't tried it with Kismac yet - I'm not sure the battery charger is working right. if anyone has one of these, please e-mail me off-list - I have some questions for you...

Stefan Jeglinski

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx