[kismac] Re: Darwin Update in 10.2.6

  • From: "N. Karras" <nkarras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:15:22 -0400

Who suggested going back a version?

You are not understanding.  The KisMAC program tells what version the =
modified kernel is designed for.  If you do not know without checking =
every time, what version of Mac OS you are running, maybe you shouldn't =
be using a utility such as this.  And if you knowingly exchange the =
kernel for a previous version, that's your problem.  Maybe you should =
consider exchanging your own.

NPK

----- Original Message -----=20