[kismac] Darwin Update in 10.2.6

  • From: Galen <blueandwhiteg3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:25:11 -0700

Last time I upgraded from 10.2.4 to 10.2.5 and tried the swap kernel
function of KisMAC, I got bitten hard by a bug - they updated Darwin
and KisMAC didn't know about it. I had to re-install OS X. Darwin went
from 6.3 to 6.5. Now, with the release of 10.2.6, Darwin has been
updated to 6.6. I'd rather not test this on my system, but does anybody
know if KisMAC has been updated with the latest kernel? Also, have you
ever thought about having KisMAC check the kernel version *before*
swapping it to avoid installing an older or newer version and creating
all kinds of issues?