[kismac] Re: DWL-122 buggy and crapy slow on Tiger 10.4.7

  • From: "Jorge Laranjo" <jorge.laranjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 03:04:37 +0100

I just saw that video. I removed the DWL-122 driver from my Tiger. Now I
think it is more stable. And I believe that is quicker. I will test it and
I'll post in this thread the result of it.

Now I'll go sleep some hours since I'm on GMT and it's a bit too late. :-D

On 8/25/06, Court K <kizer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You need something that lets you do auth floods, and packets floods.

Watch this video on google video, that shows someone cracking 128bit in 5
minutes. It shows you many of the features that most users "don't ever" use
with Kismac. It's important to have a supported dongle (i think yours is..
but... if you have macbook it sucks)

*Watch this VIDEO*
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1021256519470427962&q=kismac

On Aug 24, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Jorge Laranjo wrote:

I've installed the buggy 1.4.7 driver for Mac OS X. Should I remove it?
This crappy dongle is very slow. I'm trying to crack my wireless network.
My network is WEP 64bits (40), no firewall, MAC Address control and
802.11b

So, why is this so slow? The network is in use!

Sometimes the Kismac 0.21a crashs. I just don't know why. I believe that
the problem is the DWL-122 because with the Airport Extreme works fine.

--
Atentamente,
Jorge Laranjo

email> jorge.laranjo@xxxxxxxxx