[kismac] Re: Crashes on 0.0.3b

  • From: "Frans Hals" <hals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:26:50 +0200

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:43:13 +0100 Michael Rossberg
(mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>i found a couple of bugs in the prefpane, but nothing which crashes
>kismac. maybe you can give me a couple of hints, how you crashed it.

Just tried to make some settings in the Prefspane. Scan first, second
sound- crash. Same the next try, after it the app went corrupted.

>never heard of something called NSPathStore2. and the documentation
>does not say anything about it either.

Same here...
So, nothing really useful I could send you.

 http://www.webmail.co.za the South-African free email service

  NetWiseGurus.Com Portal - Your Own Internet Business Today!