[kismac] Re: Cracking time

  • From: "John Warren" <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:47:01 -0800

John, in order to answer we need to know some stuff.  like what
version of kismac, what type of machine are you on, etc.  Try to
include everything you think of that might help someone answer.

On 2/21/07, John Smith <ma111v1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Been using Kismac for a while. Been successful at capturing packets, but not
cracking. Have tried weak scheduling attack - seems to take a very long time
- is that normal? Wordlist attack - I'm using the dictionary from wepattack
(any other suggestions), hasn't worked for me yet. An attack on the Apple
key leads to Kismac quitting....

Any advice pl.

Refi Now: Rates near 39yr lows!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581