[kismac] Connecting to detected networks

  • From: Dan <scsicork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:35:58 +0100

Hi,
I'd like to use an orinoco or prism2 based card which is supported by KisMac
but not by Macos X. Kismac detects the card and works correctly but there
are no drivers for Macos X so I can't connect via a system preference. Is it
possible to connect to a detected network via KisMac ? I understand there is
a join network option but my Kismac 0.12a is acting strangely since I've
installed it and I can't test the cards for the moment.

Thanks in advance !
--
Regards,
Danny +353 86 0591387