[kismac] Re: Compiling-problems on new Intel-iMac

  • From: gmail <theholymacintosh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:59:25 -0600

Correct: The card in the Intel-Based macs is indeed an intel chip, not a broadcom chip. It even includes 802.11a hardware, although that capability is not currently supported by OSX.

On Feb 15, 2006, at 6:38 PM, Kevin Bringard wrote:

My guess is its doing this because its not using the same wireless card as the G4s. I heard that they were going to be using the intel pro wireless... but that was just a rumor last I heard *shrug*

-- Kevin

On 2/15/06, Mike Williams <resu-cam@xxxxxxx> wrote:

the app starts without problems.
AE active mode works well.
AE passive mode does not work "Could not enable monitor mode -
Drivers were not found"