[kismac] Re: Compiling-problems on new Intel-iMac

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:40:46 -0700

Also, for those using usb devices, try

There were some endianess issues with the driver that have been fixed, but further testing is still needed.

On Feb 15, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Kevin Bringard wrote:

My guess is its doing this because its not using the same wireless card as the G4s. I heard that they were going to be using the intel pro wireless... but that was just a rumor last I heard *shrug*

-- Kevin

On 2/15/06, Mike Williams <resu-cam@xxxxxxx> wrote:

the app starts without problems.
AE active mode works well.
AE passive mode does not work "Could not enable monitor mode -
Drivers were not found"