[kismac] Re: Compile usbjack

  • From: pusher <disastermeister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kismac <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:56:12 +0200 (CEST)

OK, sorry should have been a little bit clearer in my question. I have read that page a number of times, but it still doesn´t solve my problem.

The problem is that every time I compile Kismac I end up with only one choice for USB. The choice is just USB--Prism2 and not USB Device. And get the "unknown device" error in Xcode. Is there some preference file I need to remove or?

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Davide Guerri wrote:

http://kismac.de/_trac/wiki/BuildingFromSource

On 12-09-2006 14:36, "pusher" <disastermeister@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there someone who can line out the steps for compiling in usbjack in
sorce version 191?